Applying for a US Visa for British Citizens can be exhausting and demanding, but when you have a British passport, that’s no issue as British citizens are under an American visa-waiver program. If you have a British passport you don’t need a US Visa for British to enter the US, you only need an ESTA.
The ESTA permits qualifying nationalities to enter the US for tourism or business motives. Any traveler that’s eligible for the ESTA can enter the US by air or sea. Plus, this document is quite easy to get if you apply online with iVisa.com. By using our services you don’t have to spend time searching for confusing websites, you only have to spend a few minutes completing an online form.
To see what other items you need to visit the US as a British citizen, read the information below.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET AN ESTA WITH IVISA.COM?
- Fill out the online form.
- Upload and add the items required and any extra information to support your application.
- Pick the processing speed you prefer.
- Send your application after you finish. Our experts will review it and inform you if any adjustments need to be made.
- Wait for your eVisa by email inbox.
- Don’t forget to print and hand-sign your document if required.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY IN ADVANCE?
If your travel is for later, applying in advance can be useful as it can help you to liberate yourself from regularly checking on the right moment to apply. Plus, don’t forget that you’ll have it easier as you don’t need a US Visa for Spanish Citizens, only an ESTA.
We’ll make sure to process your application at the right time!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS AN ESTA AND WHAT OTHER DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO VISIT THE US?
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an electronic system that helps to determine eligibility to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). This program allows travelers to visit the US without obtaining a visa. This document is for Multiple Entry and allows travelers to stay in the US for 90 days Per Entry, and it remains valid for 2 years after issued.
You need the following items to apply for the ESTA online:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure from the United States.
- An email address (in use).
- Your debit/credit card for payments.